Thursday, February 21, 2008

The life of Toby and Allen



Well here's what's going on in my life at the moment. I still have some problems with missing Fiona. I'll look down to where she used to lie at my feet and not find her, but Toby is doing better. I've been dropping him off at my friend Karen's house everyday as kind of a "doggie daycare". He's never had any dogs his own size to play with so he was a little slow to catch on, but it seems that he fits right in now.

I preformed a wedding Saturday for one of the women I work with, here's some photos for you to look at. Man, just look at those ears on my head. It looks like the only thing I have to fear is a high wind!

I've gotten involved with a local church. As my Mom always said, "If there's two ways to do some Allen, you're pick the weird one!" I'll tell you more about what's going on with that in my next post.

Working for the Minutes department will be ending soon, so I guess I'll be
going back to R1ing until the next project rolls around or until the VAB
meetings start up again.

I am half way to paying off all my debts, so that by the end of this year I
can start looking for a piece of land out in the country to live on, just Toby
and I. (And whatever other dogs I'll have by then) Keep checking this spot for more updates!

0 comments: